Al-Mustansiriyah journal of Science is now open the submissions for Volume 34 issue 1, 2023. We invited researchers to submit their original studies. The journal did not accept surveys and review articles. To submit your manuscript, click here.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word (download word template).
- Where available, URLs for the references have to be provided. Consider the CrossRef Simple Query Text to check the quality of your references.
- The text is single-spaced; two-columns; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- For information, you agree that the article license is CC Attribution-Non-Commercial (See http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0).
The journal has no restrictions for the author to hold the copyrights of his articles. The journal does not allow authors to republish the same article, in other journals or conferences, published in one of its volumes.