Al-Mustansiriyah Journal of Science is pleased to announce the publication of its new issue, Volume 34, Number 3 for the year 2023. The journal encourages readers and researchers to explore the articles of interest and consider citing them in their work.
About the Journal
Aims and Scope
Al-Mustansiriah Journal of Science (MJS) with eISSN: 2521-3520, pISSN: 1814-635X and DOI: 10.23851/mjs is a scientific quarterly peer-reviewed research journal issued by the College of Science, Mustansiriya University, Baghdad, Iraq.
- The Journal aims to publish publications that have the greatest potential to significantly enhance scientific knowledge in their domains or across disciplines.
- The Journal is an academic, open-access publication with double-blind peer review. It takes into account publications in the sciences.
- The Journal only publishes original research articles.
- The Journal only considers manuscripts for publication based on an objective assessment of their scientific and methodological quality, not on judgments made by the authors.
- The Journal upholds the highest standards in all that it does, with a particular focus on research integrity, high ethical standards, helpful peer review, excellent production quality, and cutting-edge online capabilities.
- The Journal doesn't accept pre-submission inquiries, but if you're not sure if your paper matches our scope, send an email to: [email protected].
The Journal publishes new and original research papers and articles in six different research areas:
- Physical chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Computational chemistry
- Analytical chemistry
- Industrial chemistry
- Pollution chemistry
- Clinical chemistry
- Cell Biology
- Molecular Biology
- Biological and Medical Physics
- Climate Physics
- Renewable energy
- Smart materials
- Mathematical Physics
- Nuclear physics
- Atomic physics
- Molecular physics
- Optical physics
- Geological and Planetary Physics
- Materials physics
- Plasma and beam physics
- Quantum Physics and Matter Waves
- Elementary particles and fields
- Nonlinear dynamics, Fluid dynamics
- Thin films
- Liquid Crystals and Polymers, Soft Matter
- Statistical Physics and Thermodynamics
- Networks and Interdisciplinary Physics
- Image enhancement
4. Computer science
- Cyber security
- Cloud computing
- Data Mining
- Artificial Intelligent
- Deep learning
- Machine learning
- Computer vision
- Data Science
- Big data
- Image Processing
- Data Compression
- Information technology
- Parallel Processing and Multithreading
- Multimedia Analysis
- Data mining
- Number Theory
- Differential Geometry
- Applied Mathematics
- Operation Research
6. Atmospheric Science
- Atmospheric Physics
- Climate Systems
- Renewable Energy
- Atmospheric Dynamics
The editorial board consulted the committee and reviewers to ensure that the journal's content was of the highest quality. The reviewers, composed of prominent scientists from different countries, were chosen to represent a wide range of disciplines and areas of expertise. They provided valuable feedback on submitted manuscripts, helping to ensure that only the most relevant and accurate information was published.
The journal's editorial board welcomes original papers in English, and all submitted articles are checked for plagiarism using anti-plagiarism software (i.e., Turnitin).
Peer Review Process
The journal's editorial board is devoted to doing timely, high-caliber scientific research. All contributions go through a thorough screening procedure in order to maintain a high-quality publication. The peer review procedure has the following qualities:
The peer review technique for papers used in journals is double-blind.
All papers submitted will have their originality checked using a third-party plagiarism detection tool (such as Turnitin, etc.).
It is not acceptable to submit the same work simultaneously to multiple publications.
Inappropriate content in a manuscript will not be taken into consideration for evaluation.
Our peer-reviewing procedure is private, and the reviewers' identities are kept a secret.
Every manuscript that is submitted is regarded as a confidential document. We anticipate that the articles will be treated as secret information by our Board of Reviewing Editors, Associate Editors, and reviewers as well.
To confirm the originality of papers that have been accepted with revisions, a second plagiarism check may be necessary.
Payment and publication fee
Al-Mustansiriyah Journal of Science is an open-access journal. There are no subscription fees. There is no charge until the manuscript is accepted for publication.
The journal charges for a single accepted manuscript (two columns, 8 pages) as follows:
150000 IQD for authors residing in Iraq to support publishing service costs.
No fees are required for developing countries with low-income countries according to the World Bank Country classification by Income level.
Elsewhere fee publication: $100.
The journal's revenue depends mainly on authors' article fees. Furthermore, the College of Science is also financially supporting the journal. The conferences' fees are considered journal revenue sources.
The payment can be made through:
1. Money transfer services for Iraqi-residing authors
Asia Pay (Asia Hawalah)
Name: Prof. Dr. Saad N. AlSaad
2. Western Union for authors residing outside Iraq to the following address:
Name: (coming soon)
ID: (coming soon)
Tel: (coming soon)
Address: College of Science, Mustansiriyah University, Baghdad, Iraq.
After sending your payment, please provide a scanned copy of the payment
and inform us via the journal’s email: [email protected]
Al-Mustansiriyah Journal of Science,
College of Science,
Palestine Street - 10052 Baghdad, Iraq:
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement
The statements are developed according to the Publishing ethics resource kit, COPE’s Best Practice Guidelines, and in compliance with Elsevier recommendations. So, it is important to agree upon specifications of expected ethical behavior for all parties involved in the act of publishing: the author, the journal editors, the peer reviewer, the publisher, and the society.